WEDNESDAY, OCT. 2, 2013 | 5 – 11 P.M.
Dust off your lederhosen, and let the countdown begin! In less than one week, join friends and family Downtown for the first Oktoberfest @ Art Walk. Enjoy a frosty brew (or a few), delectable German delicacies, contests for all ages and, of course, dozens of Downtown venues packed with local art, music and much more!
- A biergarten block party with German, seasonal and local brews
- Live oompah-pah music by Dan Witucki and Mein Heimatland Musikanten Band
- German-inspired dishes from bb’s, Bottega di Bella Sera by Liz Grenamyer, Fionn MacCool’s Irish Restaurant and Pub, and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- Community mural
- Contests and prizes for all ages
- Bike valet
- And of course, local artwork by Art Walk artists and artisans
Full event details are now available at the official Art Walk website, iloveartwalk.com, accessible via desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
The First Wednesday Art Walk is produced by Downtown Vision, Inc.
Thank you to our Oktoberfest sponsors: 6th Sense Solutions, Production Service Group (PSG), Reddi-Arts, and Make Believe Costumes and Dancewear.
Sponsorship opportunities are available at iloveartwalk.com.